Continuous Decanter Centrifuge
Bowl rotating powerful centrifugal force
Given the tiny difference in speed separation of solids and liquids from crude
The automatic continuous horizontal centrifuge designed to separate.
Stable separation and dewatering operations can be used for a long time,
and CIP cleaning - a centrifuge capable of self-cleaning.
All advantages at a glance
Decanter centrifuge Separator is designed for food and beverage applications. It is a continuously operating horizontal solid wall centrifuge.
It is ideal for use in the food industry in situations where the material being processed has to be separated into light liquid phase, heavy liquid phases and solids phase.
In different optimized executions it is used for a large number of duties, from of fish press liquid, stick water and extracts, and on the other hand purification of fish oil and
liver oil, animals fats, peel oil and similar products.
- All parts coming into contact with the product are made of s.s.1.4301 UNS 30400
- 3-phase AC motor for controlled torque starting via frequency converter
- Lowest power consumption
- Highest g-force for higher solids output
- Adjustable bowl speed via VFD
- Automatic adjustment of differential speed via VFD
- Two motor drive
- Belts for both primary motor and secondary motor
- High ratio of length to diameter
- Easy installation
- Easy operation and maintenance
- Low space requirement
Auxiliary equipment (at extra cost)
- Control unit for automatic operation
- Bearing temperature monitoring
- Vibration control
- Automatic grease lubrication
- Set of spare parts
- Expand joint
- Replaceable solids discharge port
2. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Centrifugal effect [G]